Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Motorcycle Trailering Website

A couple years ago I put together a website about motorcycle trailering called Tailpullers. It was fun to create, but hard to maintain because I wrote the code. There are so many great off-the-shelf content management systems now, I decided the site needed a re-write.

The new site is called Motorcycle Trailer Guide and is located at www.mctrailerguide.com. It contains over fifty articles on all aspects of motorcycle trailering and includes a discussion forum and photo gallery. I look forward to building it out -- it's a whole lot easier with someone else's tools!

Come on over and join the fun!

2 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

Nice blog. I would suggest about unique trailers. They are manufacturer and seller of Bike & Motorcycle Trailers , Enclosed Trailers, Tradesman Trailers etc…Now, my one of friend taking care for his business without no problems….

Yashila said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing.
Tradesman Trailer