Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Motorcycle Trailering Website

A couple years ago I put together a website about motorcycle trailering called Tailpullers. It was fun to create, but hard to maintain because I wrote the code. There are so many great off-the-shelf content management systems now, I decided the site needed a re-write.

The new site is called Motorcycle Trailer Guide and is located at www.mctrailerguide.com. It contains over fifty articles on all aspects of motorcycle trailering and includes a discussion forum and photo gallery. I look forward to building it out -- it's a whole lot easier with someone else's tools!

Come on over and join the fun!

3 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

One of my closed friend bought motorcycle trailers from Unique Trailers. They are manufacturer and seller of bike and motorcycle trailers, enclosed trailers, tradesman trailer etc. It’s been becoming great help those who are doing small business or those who are fond of long drive within fixing trailers for motorcycle. Visit to http://www.uniquetrailers.com.au

Andrew Brown said...

Nice blog. I would suggest about unique trailers. They are manufacturer and seller of Bike & Motorcycle Trailers , Enclosed Trailers, Tradesman Trailers etc…Now, my one of friend taking care for his business without no problems….

Yashila said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing.
Tradesman Trailer